Thursday, February 27, 2020

No escaping reality

I started on a post on Monday, while I was in Phuket, enjoying the sea breeze and sun. Then I got distracted and never finished it. Now, I'm back home and all the carefree & happiness I felt while on the beach has disappeared in the blink of an eye.

You can't escape reality. You can try and run from it. Take a 1 hour flight to another country. Tell yourself that everything is okay and life's too short to be upset at stupid shit. Spend your days without a schedule and enjoy every moment. But the minute you slow down, reality catches up to you and dumps a pail of ice cold water over you. 

Some times I really wish something bad would happen to me. Just so I don't have to continue to deal with the stupid things happening around me. 

Healing from a sun burn sucks. But at least when the skin starts peeling, you know you're almost out of the tunnel. 

I'm just going to go. I don't really know why I thought writing about it would help. All I've done is just make myself cry even further with feelings of frustration and anger. Maybe I need another form of therapy. 

No comments: